Data protection information
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
In the following we will provide you with information on how we collect your personal data when you use our website. Personal data is any and all data that relates to you personally, e.g. your name, address, e-mail address, and user behavior.
- The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is the
CCS digital-fabric GmbH
Ungelsheimer Weg 1–3
(you may also refer to the Impressum (site notice) on our website)
- If you have any enquiries regarding your personal data, please contact our data protection officer
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us so that we can respond to your query. We will delete any data collected in this context after its storage is no longer necessary, or restrict any processing thereof should any legal storage obligations apply.
- Should we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions relating to our services or should we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, you will find detailed information on the respective processes below. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
- You have the following rights and remedies with respect to your personal data:
- Right to access information
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to limit data processing,
- Right to object to data processing,
- Right to data transferability.
- You also retain the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
- If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, only the personal data transmitted by your browser to our server will be collected. If you wish to view our website, the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security will be collected (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address,
- Date and time of request,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Request content (exact page),
- Access status/HTTP status code,
- respective amount of data transmitted,
- Website from which the request originates,
- Operating system and its interface,
- Language and version of browser software.
- In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using. Certain information is transmitted by the cookie to the location that sets the cookie (set here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
- This website uses transient cookies. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser, including session cookies, in particular. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- You can configure your browser settings as desired, for example, you may refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website if you opt to do so.
§ 4 Objection to or revocation of consent to data processing
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. A revocation of this kind influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have provided it to us.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to such processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you in particular, which is outlined by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we will ask you to explain the reasons why we should refrain from processing your personal data as we have. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or modify the data processing or indicate to you the compelling and legitimate reasons that warrant our continued processing of your personal data.
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer that assist us in analyzing how visitors use our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is generally transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google in advance within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA, where it will then be truncated. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser via Google Analytics is not merged with other data collected by Google.
- You can block the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that if you do so you may not be able to use all the functions available on this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting any data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the ” _anonymizeIp()” extension, to anonymize your personal information. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze traffic on and make regular improvements to our website. The statistics obtained via Google Analytics allow us to enhance our services and tailor our content to better suit your interests as a user. In those exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA for any reason, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.2
§ 6 Use of Newsletter2Go (Sendinblue GmbH)
§ 7 Use of Tawk.to (tawk.to Inc.)
§ 8 Changes to the data protection information
This data privacy information is updated continually, for example in the event of changes to comply with regulatory requirements. We encourage you to check our website regularly for updates on these changes. If it is a change for which we have received your consent, we will inform you immediately.
Status: January 2020